Sweet Peet® is a 100% organics product made from composted ingredients harvested from local farming operations. Used as a mulch, its rich, dark color and natural texture are the perfect visual enhancement in any landscape setting. Unlike cedar, pine and bark by products, which are used with acid loving plants, Sweet Peet benefits all other plantings and its regular use can eliminate the need for applying caustic limestone.
- A natural mulch to retain moisture, suppress weeds and slowly release nutrients to the root system for healthier, more vigorous plants
- Soil conditioner or amendment
- Potting Soil – Mixing a proportion of l /3 Sweet Peet® and 2/3 virgin top soil
- Top dressing for established turf
Features and benefits
- May be rototilled into topsoil to improve tilth and moisture retention
- Superb planting mix for root crops
- Can be raked gently into established turf frequently during the growing season with no danger of burning
For more information and FAQs click HERE.
Also Available in:
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Product is A-1; delivery and deliveryman (Luis) were super!
I am very satisfied with the quality of Sweet Peet Compost. No clay, no stones.
The service was excellent, and every employee I encountered was skillful with a great attitude.
I normally buy black mulch but am trying to build up my beds since starting them. This stuff is great! It doesn't smell, spreads really well, and looks super professional. It's not stopping the weeds...but I don't think anything could in my yard!
Split a load with my daughter. She wanted help with making her gardens soil better, she has a lot of clay. I needed to add to what I already have. It was a win for both of us.
Great mulch product. I've alternated between triple shred and sweet peet and I really like the ease with which the sweet peet can be spread and its versatility in beds or as a top dressing for reseeding.