FUNDRAISER WITH US!
Both Kurtz Bros., Inc. and Earth ‘n Wood do so much more than landscape supply. As a company, one of our Guiding Principles is planting deep roots in the communities we serve. Each of our nine Landscape Supply Centers are committed to supporting local organizations like neighboring schools, sports teams, non-profits, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and many more! One of the biggest opportunities to lend a helping hand is supporting their organizations through fundraisers.
HOW IT WORKS
- Set up your fundraising account with Kurtz Bros., Inc. or Earth ‘n Wood.
- Receive a template to create your personalized fundraising flyer (or you can use your own) and instructions on how to place orders. Orders can be placed by calling in, stopping into the store or, NEW THIS SEASON, ONLINE ORDERING! A unique code will be provided to your group to be plugged in at the checkout screen online to help track sales.
- Tell all your friends, family members, acquaintances, or share on social media and rack up the orders!
- After the fundraiser is over, you will receive $5.00 for every yard (or 14 bags) of material successfully delivered or picked up at any of our stores.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR PROGRAM
- Mulch is a purchase most homeowners make every year. This is a great fundraiser that can grow from year to year using the same customers.
- After the sale is made, your work is done and we do the rest. We contact the customer when needed, process the payment, and arrange for delivery.
- Average mulch orders are 4 yards. That’s an average commission of $20 per order!
- Kurtz Bros., Inc. and Earth ‘n Wood offer many kinds of material in bulk (bagged material available at Earth ‘n Wood stores only) and can deliver to a wide geographic area, ensuring that your group has a variety of products to sell and a wide range of potential customers.
If you are interested in setting up a fundraiser for your organization!