POLYBIND DUST is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated crushed stone available in Tan or Grey. Once Polybind Dust sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the stone joints. This firm bond maintains the stones securely in place equally effectively on both horizontal and sloped surfaces.
- Must be installed at temperatures above 59°F
- Compatible with all types of wetcast and natural stones.
- For stone joints of 1/2 in to 4 in wide.
- Can only be installed if rain is not forecasted within the next 24 hours.
- Intact pallets can be stored outside.
- Individual bags must be kept in dry storage.
- For pedestrian application only.
- Does not haze stones.
- Natural stone finish on surface
- Firm yet maintains flexibility
- Sweep Polymeric Dust in joints (No Trowelling)
- Pool Decks
Easy to install
- Sweep into the joints
- Tamp and clean stones
- Spray a mist of water
- And you’re done
|Helps prevent weed sprouting.|
|Helps prevent damages caused by insects.|
|Helps prevent erosion due to climatic conditions, such as wind, rain and freezing.|