KB Infield Mix is a high quality material made of natural silts and clays and amended with sand. This distinct blend helps retain moisture in skinned areas, yet allows water to be effectively shed off of a properly graded infield. KB Infield Mix is 60-70% sand with the remainder of the material being silts and clays.
- Construction of skinned areas for baseball and softball fields
- Topdressing of skinned areas for baseball and softball fields
- Sand content helps prevent compaction in dry times
- Silt and Clay content is high enough to bind the material together without holding too much moisture
- Material is very workable and can be put down with a topdresser