Triple Shred Bark Mulch is derived from the bark of trees to provide a natural, but effective, ground cover for any space. Bark Mulch maintains the absorbent properties of bark to protect your soil from rapid water evaporation or extreme heat. As Bark mulch breaks down, it releases essential nitrogen back into your soil for healthier, stronger root systems.
- Recommended for newly planted beds, commercial or residential.
Features and Benefits
- Natural mulch product free of dyes
- Helps prevent weed growth
- Provides uniform ground cover with finely shred pieces
- Restores nitrogen into the soil as it breaks down
- Spread 2-3 inches in depth uniformly when covering bare ground, shrubs, and brush
- Spread 1-2 inches in depth around ground covers, annuals, perennials, or when top-dressing beds
- Always pull mulch away from the base of plant to avoid direct contact
- One cubic yard at 2” depth covers 162 square feet
Available at these store locations: Avon, Garfield Heights, Valley View, and Willowick
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First time I've used the triple shred bark mulch. Last year it was sweat peat and the year before that it was triple shred wood mulch. The bark mulch varied only slightly from the wood mulch in that there were a few more large pieces in the mix. Other than that it was extremely similar and at a more affordable price. Time will tell if it lasts as long. Thanks Kurtz for a great delivery schedule and very prompt service! You are the best.