Net volume: 1 cubic foot
- Wash pot with hot water to destroy harmful bacteria.
- Make certain pot has adequate drainage.
- Remove plant from old container by turning up-side down at tapping. Make certain old soil which clings to roots is not disturbed.
- Fill bottom of new pot with potting soil so that plant level at crown will be same level as in previous container. Soil level should be about .5-1 inch below the top of the pot.
- Fill area around plant and firmly press potting soil around the plant. Tap pot several times to settle soil in place.
- Water thoroughly at once. This will settle soil which should now be .5-1 inch below rim of pot.