- Wash pot with hot water to destroy harmful bacteria.
- Make certain pot has adequate drainage.
- Remove plant from old container by turning upside down at tapping. Make certain old soil which clings to roots is not disturbed.
- Fill the bottom of the new pot with potting soil so that plant level at the crown will be the same level as in the previous container.
- Soil level should be about .5-1 inch below the top of the pot.
- Fill area around plant and firmly press potting soil around the plant. Tap pot several times to settle soil in place.
- Water thoroughly at once. This will settle soil which should now be .5-1 inch below rim of pot.
Product availability and selection will vary from store to store. If a product is marked unorderable on the website, please call the store nearest you to confirm inventory.